View Single Post
Old 3 January 2020, 02:57 AM   #1
briboxer
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: forever changing
FS: Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 41 SS/YG 126333 Oyster Bracelet Wimbledon

Offering for sale this unworn, Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust. A reference 126333, 41mm Yellow Rolesor case with 904L steel monobloc middle case, screw-down steel back, 18K yellow gold screw-down crown, 18K yellow gold fluted bezel, scratch-resistant double anti-reflective sapphire crystal with cyclops lens over the date, slate dial, green Roman numerals, Rolex calibre 3235 perpetual self-winding movement with date at 3 o'clock that changes instantaneously at midnight in a few thousandths of a second, approximately 70 hours of power reserve, yellow Rolesor Oyster bracelet made from a combination of 904L steel and 18K yellow gold with flat three-piece links, folding Oysterclasp buckle with Easylink 5mm comfort extension link. Waterproof to 100 meters.

A complete package of all original boxes, booklets, hang tags, bezel protector and warranty.

New Retail $12,600.00
My price is $10,850.00

Hello 2020!
Let’s get a few things straight. While I may use other user id’s on other forums, I DO NOT HAVE A WATCH POSTING WEBSITE!!! And PLEASE be careful if you receive solicitations.
If you don’t see photos, or they appear deleted, chances are pretty good that the item has been sold, I haven’t had a chance to “bump” it as SOLD. Don’t get mad.
Happy watch shopping!

briboxer is offline   Reply With Quote