View Single Post
Old 16 December 2019, 06:43 PM   #23
M.B.
"TRF" Member

I really like Vacheron Constantin, their pieces and customer service. I was close to purchasing a few times, but never materialized.

I was at the bond street boutique a few weeks ago and tried that specific blue 1815, gorgeous piece that almost got me over the edge.
I ended up going with my original plan, the 1815 up/down with the silver dial.

Why?
First of all, I wanted a manual wind as I never had one. What can be better than a manual wind Lange with a power reserve?
I also like the aesthetics of it. The sub dials break it just enough to work in everyday use, as well as dressed up occasions.
the combination of rose gold, blue hands and that dial that changes hue in different lights from silvery/pearly/warm is just wonderful.
It's overall a great piece, that personality I could see staying in my collection without any "challengers".
(That of-course is referring to the specific piece, over the usual Lange merits such as craftsmanship etc.)

Service I got was really amazing, last time I felt a brand put so much effort into it's customers - it was actually VC, so you can't go wrong there either.

Having said that, I *will* be adding a VC to the collection at some point. Just get what you like and enjoy yourself - you cant go wrong either way!

20191214_132003-01.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
M.B. is offline   Reply With Quote