View Single Post
Old 5 October 2016, 02:26 PM   #16
roaddog359
"TRF" Member

Watch: Bluesy
Quote:
Originally Posted by roaddog359 View Post
I was looking at that watch too and almost PMed him. But my spidey senses were on alert for some reason. Now I know. Call his and you bank to see if they can place hold on money. Also contact your local police and document this incident. Then the police can contact his jurisdiction and notify them and see if he has any criminal history. Good Luck!!
I take my previous statement back. I just figured out I emailed that guy too on 10-3-16 and he responded to me at 2:09am on 10-4-16 but under a different name thats why I did not make the connection at first.

SEE BELOW
The piece comes complete just as purchased BNIB from the AD.
i'm in Texas, how about you?
The watch is completely flawless and could pass for a new one. The watch has no dents or scratches, it still has some of the protective stickers on.
check attachment for requested pictures.
Thanks

However the name on the same email account was John Delarosa
the watch was bought at Harold Freeman jewelers on 4-15-16 I think its in Florida. I provided the serial number of the watch to the OP in a lengthy PM along with other info that may help any investigation. I could have been a victim also if I did not make the connection and read this thread! So for that I thank the OP for posting this info up ASAP!

Last edited by roaddog359; 5 October 2016 at 02:31 PM.. Reason: added date watch was sold from jewelers