View Single Post
Old 1 July 2017, 08:04 AM   #22
DCheeta
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolexavidfan View Post
Thanks DCheeta for the pic.

I just noticed the broad arrow is on the hour hand and not on the minute hand. Also those hands are in gold. Funny that I missed on those little details.

I also have a small wrist of <6, so most of my watch collection are within or below 40mm. Gone were the days where I was able to wear the Pam.

I love what I am seeing. This will definitely fit in my collection parameter as well.

I had an email chat with an AD in the Midwest. He cannot assure that the watch will be available in time of my August visit. Needless to say, I decided to pass this and will wait if my list will be called at my hometown AD. I am #16 in the list, and that is only one boutique in a sea of more than 5 boutiques in our area. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Will update if I would be able to land one in August or in the future.
The broad arrow is on the hour hand as it was on the original models in 1957. I know the AquaTerras have a broad arrow on the minute hand, and Planet Oceans have broad arrows on both hands...but the originals had it only on the hour hand.

The hands are actually silver in color, not gold. If the photos show them as gold that is just down to the lighting and poor white balance of my photos.

I hope you get one!
DCheeta is offline   Reply With Quote