View Single Post
Old 26 August 2017, 03:48 AM   #4
SDRider
Banned

Watch: Rolex 116613LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakalwe View Post
I'll subscribe to this.

Never been to Spa, though have been to Silverstone a few times, both to the GP and to drive comically slowly in Ferraris and Porsches (not mine!). I agree Spa is an epic circuit and, unlike some other historic European tracks hasn't been wrecked by regulations (*cough* Hockenheim *cough*).

Hamilton is definitely the man to beat round the layout this weekend. Hopefully Bottas can get himself near the front and take some points off Vettel. This race and the next one at Monza give Hamilton the chance to close on Vettel in the title race, but the race afterwards is in Singapore, which is as much of a Ferrari track as they come.
Hockenheim is a joke of a track now. It used to be epic with those long straights running out into the forest and back. I remember when Barrichello won there in changing weather by staying out on dry tires while everyone else pit because it was raining on one half of the circuit but the other half was dry.

I like Bottas too. I think he has proven he is worthy of the Mercedes drive and like that he and Hamilton get along. I thought what Hamilton did a couple races ago was very sportsmanlike, giving the position back to Bottas at the last corner after Bottas let him by earlier to try to take the fight to the Ferraris.
SDRider is offline   Reply With Quote