View Single Post
Old 7 August 2020, 11:04 AM   #1
JSCP
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex PM’s/Patek
Lead time when ordering a DD40 YG-White Roman

Hello. Hope everyone safe and well.

I am moving on to a DD 40, and want to match my DD36 with Roman on white dial. My AD didn’t have one, and quoted 1-6 weeks, not as difficult on PM/those.
It’s been almost 4 weeks.

Considering that I received an Aquanaut 5167a in 7 months, 2 years ago; Pepsi in 10 days last Xmas when I called him on spur of the moment, and I asked for a Daytona SS White then for June 8, and got it 3 days before! I am puzzled that a PM - yet popular dial, takes this long after all. He mentioned last week was a small delivery, and was hoping next week. It night be coming from Switzerland?

Any experience recently with long lead time ordering this model?. BTW they had a DD Rose Green Dial, a DD white gold and I think a yellow gold silver dial? All on display 3 weeks weeks or so ago + an SD 18k YG black dial -a beauty and very heavy... also on display. He told the SS still on display.
Thank you.
DD40 RG/Sundust-Roman;DD40YG/White/Roman;DD40 WG/Olive;Daytona RG;Sub Black YG; Daytona Panda; Celebration 41; GMT-II’s: Left VTNR; GRNR; Batman; SkyDweller SSJubilee/Black; SUB no-date; Oysterquartz SS; DJ SS 36mm’87; Cartier: Roadster YG;Santos YG; Panther YG; Panther SS; Tank’73 YG, Tank must 2023 ;Tank Americaine YG;BulgariBB38mm/YG
JSCP is offline   Reply With Quote