View Single Post
Old 30 September 2019, 03:52 PM   #1
lee2375
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5 Digit Hoarder
Icon10 FSOT: AP Royal Oak Offshore 25721ST “The Beast” First 200 RARE BLADE CLASP May 1994

FSOT: Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore 25721ST “The Beast” Original 200 SUPER RARE BLADE CLASP 1994
Price: $36,975

Up for sale is a rare bird - AP Royal Oak Offshore 25721ST.OO.1000ST aka " The Beast"
One of the first 200 ROO's ever made, this one is D239xx Serial with case number 16x from May1994
Fantastic condition with the super-rare original "Blade" Clasp of which very few still exist
Pushers have been replaced during service
Comes with AP Leather Travel Box and AP Archive Extract Papers

Price listed above includes overnight Fed-Ex insured shipping in the Continental USA. International shipping is available through Fed-Ex International Priority at actual cost.

Payment by bank wire only, trades up or down will also be considered. I am located in Texas and will welcome a face to face transaction. Many well known references are available upon request. I am also an IWJG Member in Good Standing.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM me, email to peter@wxwatches.com or call/text 214-329-8604 anytime, I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks for looking!!

I am an independent watch enthusiast and I am not affiliated with Audemars Piguet in any way....All my watches come from various parties here in the US and all over the world. All my items are guaranteed authentic and I will stand by their authenticity 100%

Official Member: 'Perpetual 30' Las Vegas International GTG 2016
Official Member: 'WIS-CON' Las Vegas International GTG 2017
Official Member: 'WIS-CON' Las Vegas International GTG 2018
Official Member: 'WIS-CON' Las Vegas International GTG 2019
lee2375 is offline   Reply With Quote