View Single Post
Old 7 November 2020, 02:00 AM   #41
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

Update: Decided to try a blue leather band (cheap $28 Bandini 30mm from Amazon) and really love the look. My Muse / wife also said it looks great. i did have to Photoshop the below pic as the leather does not 'cover' the squarish openings by the case. Guess i'll need to visit a Bvlgari boutique to see the strap options as there's nothing on their website at all about different strap choices :(

Interesting thing is it's the weekend and we plan to do some ocean stuff. So went to change to the Rolex Sub on black Everest rubber strap... and just couldn't do it(!). Even with cheap blue leather band the Octo she is too visually seductive. And yeah, i know this is gonna sound weird yet when wearing the Bvlgari Octo i somehow feel.... younger.

Accuracy-wise she is within +/-1 second a day, yet regulation is off as she is +11/sec per day.

Pics without and with Photoshop.

blue.jpg

blue_ps.jpg
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow! What a Ride!'” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.
enjoythemusic is offline   Reply With Quote