View Single Post
Old 4 April 2020, 09:43 AM   #5052
Watch This
Banned

Watch: SS YMII
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77T View Post
Of course - in my opinion, you’re right. Any student of history would know the answer is “we move on”. JMHO, too.

Will there be changes? Of course, in my opinion that’ll be true.

Some people will need to change jobs, careers or maybe close a business and find a new one to open.

Somewhere people who never covered a sneeze might change.

Somewhere the ones who washed their hands maybe once a day may change.

Somewhere the ones who buried a loved one or a family member will pass along the learnings (some of which we have yet to learn) to their offspring.

But I hope all will remember this date - and put a reminder on their calendars for this date at this time in 2021.

Revisit Joey’s post on that date - I believe you will be PM’g Joey to say “you were right Doc, thanks for the cool head when many around you were losing theirs.”

OK - if you don’t agree, I respect you

If you’ve been panicky, I understand.

Some of us will never be the same due to financial losses, or a lost business or loved one. I get that. I do hear it in your voices. We hear you. I empathize - I have lost in my life, too.

Spend any free time you have in gaining perspective on your particular plight with stoicism and fortitude.

What’s the alternative? If you delve into nihilism it’s a self-sustaining, destructive perspective injurious to your own emotional stability.

Peace to you and yours and have a good weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I really loved your post. I agree 100%.