View Single Post
Old 26 July 2019, 06:10 AM   #2
Vicious49
"TRF" Member

I called DelRay on the morning of July 3rd and spoke to Federico about a JLC Memovox they had for sale - https://delraywatch.com/jaeger-lecou...emovox-reveil/

I asked him questions about the watch including how it was running. He put it on a timegrapher and stated it was minus 3-5 seconds per day. He answered other questions like if it's hacking, quick set date, etc. He was very helpful and courteous through all this.

We agreed to a price and funds were sent that afternoon:

July 3, 2019
Delray Watch Supply, LLC
-negative $3,650.00
Money Sent

The holiday was coming up so we agreed it may be better for them to wait and ship it so it arrived the following week. I sent an email inquiring about the tracking info on Tuesday July 9th:

Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 9:41 AM
To: INFO@DELRAYWATCH.COM
Subject: Re: JLC Memovox Reveil

Was this shipped out and still on schedule to be delivered tomorrow? I'm not sure if you normally provide a tracking #, but could I have the # if you have it so I know to pick it up from the mail room as soon as it is delivered. Thanks.

Feds reply:

Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 9:44 AM
To: Farhan xxx
Subject: Re: [info@delraywatch.com] Re: JLC Memovox Reveil

Hi Farhan,

Yes sir, it was shipped and will be delivered tomorrow before 630pm. Unfortunately for security and insurance reasons we do not provide tracking my friend.

Best,

Fed