Movement:
Manual Wind

Dated:

Accessories:
Original Box and Original Guarantee and Cartier Service Papers dated 2019

Condition:
- Very good pre-owned condition
- Some hairlines on the yellow gold case consistent with its age
- Full set of box and warranty papers and additional later Cartier Service Papers dated 2019

Description:

This is the Cartier Tank Cintree Dual Time. The history of the Tank Cintree dates back to 1921, when the elongated, curved timepiece known as the Cintree was introduced to the world by Cartier. Since its original introduction, the Cintree has been released in various different configurations and tended to be part of a limited production per time. This particular reference was released in 1990, where Cartier effectively meshed two timepieces into one curved case where each display is individually powered by two identical movements. The beauty of this timepiece is in its eccentricity and outrageousness with its 23 x 46mm case size. Both displays have roman numerals but differs in uniformity, which allows for easy reading of the separate timezones. Both contain the traditional Cartier sword hands and blue cabochon crowns. This one’s an idiosyncratic dress piece that is almost brazen but as mentioned, Cartier has never been one to shy away from their design language which allows their watches to retain its timelessness.

I am based in Singapore, I have some references which I am happy to share privately. I have references on Reddit / TRF / WUS as well and also sell on Chrono24.

Please let me know if you have any questions through the PM system or via my Instagram @dtimepieces or through my website https://www.d-timepieces.com/