View Single Post
Old 24 September 2021, 06:00 AM   #1
Ascari_2
2024 Pledge Member

FSOT: Circa 1973 Rolex Date ref. 1500

Hello all. Up for sale or trade is this stunning Rolex Date (ref. 1500) from around 1973. This particular example pops beautifully with its stainless steel case, smooth bezel, black dial, and gold hours markers & hands. The case is in excellent shape with sharply defined bevels and thick lugs. The dial, while being black under most lighting conditions, actually has the slightest amount of gold flake that can be seen upon close inspection. Under the dial is the original open 6/9 date wheel which complements the classic nature of this watch perfectly. Inside is the venerable Rolex cal. 1570 movement beating strong with an amplitude of around 270 and +5 sec/day accuracy in the dial up position. Overall the watch is in great shape and ready to be enjoyed by the next owner.

I am asking $3600 (check bump posts for price adjustments and ant updated pics) via Zelle or wire, or PayPal FF or +fees (if you have good feedback / references). Have references here, WUS, Reddit, and 100% feedback on eBay. You can reach me via PM /sonic952525@gmail.com.

For trades I am open to offers. Also, feel free to look at my other posts to see if you might be interested in a multi-watch trade. However, if you are offering anything other than a straight trade, please let me know your proposal right away. Otherwise I will assume you're asking for a straight trade.

Thanks for looking.

Ascari_2 is offline   Reply With Quote