View Single Post
Old 8 October 2021, 01:15 PM   #1
TAKUYA
⭐⭐⭐⭐2024 Boutique Seller

Watch: AP/Rolex/PP
Icon20 FSOT:NIB Patek PHILIPPE 7118/1200R NAUTILUS ROSE GOLD DIAMOND BEZEL 2021 FULL SET

Hi, Selling A New in Box (AD sized the band & couple marks from handling) & Very Beautiful 35.2mm Patek Philippe 18K Rose Gold Nautilus 7118 with Golden Brown Opaline Dial & 56 Diamonds Bezel, Automatic Caliber 324 S C Movement. Purchased from Patek Philippe Authorized Dealer in 08.2021. Unworn. Full Links & Full Set.

Details: 7118/1200R-010 - Rose Gold - Nautilus

Complete Packages/Set (Triple Boxes with Wooden Box, Hangtag). Leather Folder with Complete Manuals/All Booklets & Papers with Warranty Certificate (Certificate of Origin) Named & Dated in 08.2021.

Selling at ONLY $84395 included Fedex Overnight Shipping in US with Full Insured. TRADES +/- are always WELCOME (Preferred PP/AP/Rolex/Modern Trades). AND I ALWAYS LOOKING to BUY MODERN WATCHES.

Payment: bank wire transfer or Paypal plus PP fees for buyers with great references.

So Many Solid References on TRF (Who's Who Section)/WUS/Good Guys/Trustpilot under my screen name. International Buyers are welcome (please ask for the additional shipping fees).

IF you have any questions or concerns:

Email: bithanh_84@hotmail.com #no space, there is only one underscore#

Cell: (614)804-3764

I am just a watch collector and independent watch seller. And I am not affiliated with Patek USA in anyway. My watches comes from various dealers in the US and around the world. All my watches are guaranteed authentic and will stand by its Authenticity. THE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE OF THE EXACT ITEM UP FOR SALE & Everything Pictured:

Instagram @takuyawatches
TAKUYA is offline   Reply With Quote