View Single Post
Old 14 December 2015, 10:36 AM   #72
Sublover2166
Banned

Watch: Ol'Bluesy & Hulk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff57 View Post

A short story that may help your readers
After being let down badly by a repairer in Orlando who had agreed to service and repair My Steel and Gold Submariner serti and my daughters Lady Datejust in quite a short space of time while we were on holiday from the UK ,I found via this forum Rik Dietel of Time Care inc. Seminole Fl .
I emailed Rik the day before we flew to ask if he could help with my problem , I had a very positive reply within the hour and arrangements were made to deliver the watches .To cut a very long story short due to Thanksgiving and holidays etc it left Rik only 7days to carry out the work !
We duly collected the watches from his Workshop on a Saturday morning 7days later !!! I cannot speak highly enough of Rik and his craftsmanship The attention to detail was exceptional both watches looked like they were new items !!! and a very very nice person as well with nothing being to much trouble . I have no problem with giving this glowing review to a proper craftsman who is 110% trustworthy . So remember the name Time Care inc Seminole Fl One last thing the price was great to.I hope this will be of help as trust worthy craftsmen are getting harder to find these days
Rik is awesome and I wish there were more out there like him. His work simply speaks for itself.
Sublover2166 is offline   Reply With Quote