View Single Post
Old 18 December 2018, 06:45 PM   #5
Jimmy Jam Jam
"TRF" Member

Watch: Bleu/Noir
First post here! nice to meet everyone~~

I would say this addiction started when i worked for Cartier client relations centre Hong Kong and we used to have to go to watch classes and take exams(failed once but smashed killed the exam on the second go) you can say its my first proper office job,

Taking part in classes we learnt about Cartiers history, how the watches were designed, then we moved onto other brands and the iconic watches, how a watch works xyz.

Purchased a GMT master 2 ( thought i was quite nice subtle green gmt hand but due to financial circumstances my own fault tbh and i had to sell it, really gutted cant get t back because my friends mum took it off him) but now just wearing the omega chronograph which i love to stare at and watch it tick away and im currently looking for a decent priced BLNR in Hong kong.

and since then on i couldnt stop looking at watches or trying to learn something new from the internet (gf moans at me telling me take a break from reading about watches)

My knowledge may not be a lot but im here to learn as much as i can,

Again nice to meet everyone!

James

Last edited by Jimmy Jam Jam; 18 December 2018 at 08:02 PM.. Reason: Spelling mistakes and a few additional info
Jimmy Jam Jam is offline   Reply With Quote