View Single Post
Old 18 March 2020, 04:31 AM   #2440
superdog
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Omega
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carry The Interest View Post
I am sure your hypothesis can only help your odds. Plenty of fluids, reasonable amount of exercise (not out in a public gym) and healthy amount of sleep certainly shouldn't make you more vulnerable if I had to take a guess. We have been doing all of these things the last few days along with drinking a lot of non-caffeinated herbal teas throughout the day (e.g., instead of afternoon coffee, after dinner).

glad to hear you are doing this. I really don't see many people talking about it. which is weird to me on most days. but now even more so. I wonder if all the worried people are drowning their worries in booze or junk food. I wonder if they are moving around a little and exercising. I wonder if they are taking their vitamins and eating fruits and vegetables.

my wife is a health nut. I am reasonably healthy. but I do like to drink and this has been a great excuse, as I am normally very measured.

she gave me a heap of crap last night and she is right.

I take care of myself very well in most things. but I am going to kick it into high gear.

more yoga. more mediation. more water. more black coffee and more sleep. less booze.

IG: gsmotorclub
IG: thesawcollection

(Both mostly just car stuff)