View Single Post
Old 28 May 2018, 05:18 AM   #26
Fleetlord
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruud Van Driver View Post
What exactly is your beef with Panerai? This is total, utter bullshit. Buy pre-owned if you’re a serial flipper or have limited disposable income, but that’s about it

Most of us buy Panerai for the love of the brand; we don’t buy as an investment or anything like that.

You either get it or you don’t and you, my friend, never will.

To OP, I’ve only bought from the Panerai boutique in Singapore. I can get better discounts at local ADs but the Panerai boutique has looked after me like family. I value that over and above a few hundred bucks saving. If you’re not interested in the boutique experience, given that you live in the US then I’d buy from a TRF trusted seller.
Uh-oh.

I apologize for my late response to your profanity filled tirade. I try to keep up with everything, but sometimes things slip.

I don't have any beef with Panerai...but it appears you have a beef with me, so that warrants a response I suppose.

The two Panerai (pictrued below) that I own have a combined retail of $18,300.00

I didn't pay anywhere near that for them. Why? Not because I couldn't...but because It isn't sensible.

Others have stated support for my opinion on this thread, so I'm not alone. Maybe 10yrs ago things were different, but Panerai bungled their brand and it's become a $h$%$er in terms of brand value.

I still like 'em and I hope they get it together.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180527_151144-459x816.jpg (65.0 KB, 946 views)
Fleetlord is offline   Reply With Quote