View Single Post
Old 21 December 2017, 04:58 PM   #153
K12AN
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Smyth View Post
Was it wrong? His 1st post that hes also scammed on a 116600 was at #124 . You guys I believe have all the sales of Karle12 locked down so I cant research this. Should be easy enough for a Mod too look up. But this poster has been on this board for 5 days and bought a watch from Karle12 on this forum and is on his friends list? Something doesnt add up.

I am a highly suspicious person by nature and my instincts are usually spot on. If I am wrong with K12AN I apologize in advance. He offered to post up all his info? I am ready when he is with the Police report. I believe him and Karle12 are the same person. Too many coincidences.
Don't blame you for being suspicious... Wish I was more before jumping into this "purchase".
I can only say I joined the forum in good will and started browsing the classifieds straight away. Saw a good deal on the watch and saw karle12 had good feedback from previous sales and that he'd been a member for a year and posted a lot.
I added him as a friend because I was buying a watch from him and this is normal on other forums I'm on for cars, sports etc. I genuinely thought he was!
Don't see why the seller would pretend to be someone else, as he can still read this open forum without membership.
Anyway, yes I'm a newbie and unfortunately I've been scammed and a lesson has been learnt. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and made an impulse buy.
K12AN is offline   Reply With Quote