View Single Post
Old 2 December 2016, 12:33 AM   #86
beshannon
"TRF" Member

Watch: One of Not Many
Status update:

First off, wow Patek in New York and Richard (thanks) was super helpful, very thorough and patient.

I feel much better discussing the process and gaining an understanding of what the service will involve.

Patek has my watch and will issue a notice of receipt. Then they photograph the watch, note the serial numbers and perform an inspection. I will get a letter for each task.

The entire process will take 21 weeks at this point for a full service, disassembly, cleaning, repair of problem with the winding stem, re-assembly, quality check and regulation.

The quoted cost at this time is $900 for the service (dependent on problem and parts needed), $380 if I want a polish (they will inspect and advise) and $50 for two-day Fed Ex delivery.

I will continue to update this process.

Thanks.
Vacheron Constantin Traditionnelle Complete Calendar, Glashutte PanoInverse, Glashutte SeaQ Panorama Date, Omega Aqua Terra 150, Omega CK 859, Omega Speedmaster 3861 Moonwatch, Glashutte Senator Exellence, Rolex 116710 GMT Master II BLNR, Breitling Superocean Steelfish, JLC Atmos Transparent
beshannon is offline   Reply With Quote