Thread: My jlc reverso
View Single Post
Old 12 August 2015, 01:41 AM   #6
blah114
Banned

Watch: iPhone
Thanks! the watch on MY wrist is a bit large.. my wrist is extremely small (6.25"). but it sits quite well and is amazingly easy to read. I would place its craftmanship easily on par with Rolex and even my older Vacheron. The movement never loses more than 1 second daily.

The watch is extremely comfortable to wear, yes. I am not sure if it's too big on my wrist, but I wear it nonetheless. I didn't try it on before I bought it (years ago). I traded a Parmigiani Kalpa straight-up for it.. the Parmgigiani was wonderful, but cumbersome, heavy, a bit hard to read and its movement didn't stay wound nearly as long as even my Air King, for example. The Reverso is so simple, iconic, classy, dressy, and even casual. I purposely chose this reverso over the 1931 tribute because I thought the 1931 would be way too large on my wrist. I like its simplicity, don't you? I also have come to love the manual winding. I don't need an automatic movement. I rather enjoy winding the Reverso throughout the day... it's quite smooth.
blah114 is offline   Reply With Quote