Thread: Deleted thread
View Single Post
Old 14 February 2018, 01:33 PM   #34
No SUBctitute
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamP View Post
A person has these “Rights”, because injustice is fought when people lookout for each other.
Think along the lines of Joan of Arc, Schindler, Ghandi or Mother Terasa. I’m certainly not that pious a person, but I do like to stand up for others when I can. However in this situation, I do not know if the op needed standing up for or not. Indeed he may have been a very naughty boy,
That means when i’ve been part of a thread that showed no signs of being innocuous, that is deleted, I want to know why.
However, I am in no doubt that the modulators deleted the thread for the good of the forum, but still.
Regards
Okay, I'm now convinced that our boy SamP from London is right and all the moderators and regulars are wrong.

Joan of Arc, Ghandi, Mother Theresa, and SamP. Holy cow, folks. Seriously. We need to listen to what SamP is saying.

Mods, I demand that you hand over the golden key to TRF archives and reveal all about the mystery man and deleted mystery thread for the good of all mankind.

I am with SamP in battling FOR OUR RIGHTS and AGAINST INJUSTICE that is forced upon us by private internet forums run in Australia.
No SUBctitute is offline   Reply With Quote