View Single Post
Old 10 January 2022, 07:23 AM   #65
Champagnepapi
"TRF" Member

New AP’S prediction 2022 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AperolSpritz View Post
Yes it is but I 100pct stand behind it. I find this video is totally grotesque. It is something that would make me smile for a cheap car brand or a soft drink company… but we are talking luxury watches where the cheapest steel model is 25k. Unbelievable. I don’t care if he is approachable that’s not what he is paid to be.
I don’t have anything against the Code.
Marvel - yes. It was the first disaster.
But it is continuing.

My feel is FHB is diluting the luxury of the brand by making it a big farce and a melt of other pop culture influences.

Again my humble opinion but I will really reconsider buying AP in the future.
I think I am a (very) good customer of my local AP boutique but FHB’s recent moves have led me to strengthen my relationships with my local PP boutique.

They off course don’t care but tables turn and the hype will not be there for ever…

Thing with PP that they are also doing things which don’t suit the spirit of the brand. Telling people the 5711 blue is discontinued… then announcing the “final” 5711 green dial with a production of 1 year…. And then announcing another variant “Tiffany blue” even more limited dial(?) for 150 pieces? I’m sorry but stretching the end of the 5711’s line of production is way too long and hype oriented imo.

At least when AP say they are gonna discontinue the 15202ST… they just do it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Champagnepapi is offline   Reply With Quote