View Single Post
Old 22 January 2022, 03:58 PM   #120
guanxi
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagnepapi View Post
Thank you! It’s absolutely addictive and considering how ridiculous the watch situation has gotten these days, it is a breath of fresh air to be actually bonding with horology lovers in the boutique who share a common love for the brand and hobby. And not hearing the words “market value” thrown at your face. May I ask which one of your AP’s is your favorite and why? (:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 on sharing and bonding!

To choose is to lose…they are so very different, different complications, different materials, dials, dimensions etc..the good thing is that because they are so different they fit different moods and so they each have lots of wrist time.

Now if I have to absolutely choose one (I pray I don’t ever have to do that) I would go for my first love the 26574ST, QP, blue grande tapisserie dial, my first AP, my first QP and the one that had the most wrist time since the beginning of 2022 (a non leap year ;-)). The 15202PT is a very very very close second and one of the closest things to perfection I have ever seen and experienced, that perfect 39mm jumbo size, the heft, the « cold war radar » dial. The 15416CE a very very very close third for the craftsmanship, the wow and the smile on my face factor and it is actually on my wrist this weekend!
guanxi is offline   Reply With Quote