View Single Post
Old 30 May 2012, 09:41 PM   #26
texex91
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitros View Post
Its nice to know what one is getting into before going into a piece and this hobby in general. I am grateful to Submarino for posting his Sticky. Its invaluable and could potentially save others from heartache and headache. Perhaps it spooked me a little.

To one of our esteemed moderators,
Maybe I am not lucky or smart enough at this point in life to be able to afford multiple haute grand complications piece like some here. I am from modest means and have worked hard to get where I am, but I won't stay where I am or improve my standing by making imprudent decisions. I assure you I can afford the pieces that I own or I wouldn't have bought them in the first place. I can afford the 15300 easily, I could stretch into a grand complication. But to imply I shouldn't be into luxury watches in general, I find a little harsh. But I respect that opinion. I am a but a WIS acloyte, seeking someday to become a member of the horological cloth.

Thanks for your input S'.
Thats what I love about this board, its a community of enthusiasts who are willing to share opinions, experiences and useful insight about this hobby.
Back to enabling..

Okay so are you settled on a 15300
texex91 is offline   Reply With Quote