View Single Post
Old 5 October 2022, 11:40 PM   #27
Vasco
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichiran View Post
This is a 1 of 1 piece created with Japanese artist Tatsuo Kitamura (not enamel).

Indeed it's part of the journey. I'm pretty certain you must have some other horologically important watches besides the Vingt-8. Do post them more
Those rare handcrafts Voutilainen has made in the past are indeed gorgeous, I didn't know this one, it looks fantastic :)

Here are 2 that I love as well (hence the long time I take to turn around watches before choosing :p, there are so many watches that left me excited for a few days or weeks but I got tired of, that's why I'm very careful when excited, I wait a little to see if it's true on the long run).
A DB25 white gold, 6 days PR, auto (platinum and titanium rotor, as with the balance wheel) very nicely crafted dial, superb blued hands. I fell in love with the case and especially its lugs (which make it quite comfortable on the wrist despite the size). The finishing of the movement isn't the traditional one with polished edges etc... but looks very nice.

The RM35, a 40g Aluminium/Magnesium alloy model that I still love today, maybe my favorite early RM because of its "light is right spirit" :p (and the fact it's discreet in terms of color and size).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DB25 front.jpg (159.1 KB, 407 views)
File Type: jpg DB25 back.jpg (158.6 KB, 406 views)
File Type: jpg RM35.jpg (147.7 KB, 406 views)
Vasco is offline   Reply With Quote