View Single Post
Old 2 June 2020, 07:17 PM   #1
robertengel
"TRF" Member

321 Ed White imminent?

I just spoke to the AD and they said they will be receiving the first watches very soon (311.30.40.30.01.001). They said next week possibly. I am curious if anyone else has had this information, it seems a bit premature as the website states July.

I know there was a lot of debate over the piece I for one have been looking at speedmasters for a while now. I really liked the original speedy Tuesday in pictures but it did not sing to me in person, I have been apprehensive about the regular speedmaster professional some days I liked it other days I did not. When I saw this being introduced on Hodinkee I was literally outside the AD walking buy and ran in.

The week the watch was introduced I was thinking about the perfect speedmaster and thought it should be a little smaller with a ceramic bezel, better bracelet and a 321 movement for shits and giggles. And they happened to introduce just that. If I could change anything it would be to lower the price and make the markers white. Curious to see if it arrives!
robertengel is offline   Reply With Quote