View Single Post
Old 3 June 2020, 03:58 AM   #4
Trog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertengel View Post
I just spoke to the AD and they said they will be receiving the first watches very soon (311.30.40.30.01.001). They said next week possibly. I am curious if anyone else has had this information, it seems a bit premature as the website states July.

I know there was a lot of debate over the piece I for one have been looking at speedmasters for a while now. I really liked the original speedy Tuesday in pictures but it did not sing to me in person, I have been apprehensive about the regular speedmaster professional some days I liked it other days I did not. When I saw this being introduced on Hodinkee I was literally outside the AD walking buy and ran in.

The week the watch was introduced I was thinking about the perfect speedmaster and thought it should be a little smaller with a ceramic bezel, better bracelet and a 321 movement for shits and giggles. And they happened to introduce just that. If I could change anything it would be to lower the price and make the markers white. Curious to see if it arrives!

I visited my AD last weekend where he told me they had an Omega shipment currently clearing customs. They had no idea what was in the shipment, but we're hoping my new Ed White is included?

How can an AD not know what inventory is being shipped?
Trog is offline   Reply With Quote