View Single Post
Old 4 June 2020, 03:35 AM   #5
Crazy Lugs
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakomo28 View Post
As it happens, I have both the Apple Watch Series 3 and DJ36 (126200), and I find that the Apple Watch wears much larger. It's about 5mm longer lug-to-lug than the DJ36. I have a just-under-7" wrist and find the DJ36 perfectly sized for me (if not a bit small-looking after the Apple Watch and my former daily driver Seiko 42MM Prospex diver). The DJ36 is noticeably heavier, as it should be. The thing I noticed most about the Apple watch is that it was really thick and kept getting caught on my shirt cuff. It tended to feel bulky, and as a result (and from the looks of it) it got banged around a fair amount.

You might try on a DJ41 just for the thrill and see how it feels, but the 36 is my pick for sure!

More than anything, though, I found that the connectivity of the Apple Watch (and any smart watch, for that matter) just seemed to add unnecessary stress and anxiety to my day. It's a constant distraction of information, and after I stopped wearing it and opted for a simple mechanical watch again, I felt somehow ... relieved. #digitalcleanse
Thanks so much for this! Exactly the feedback I was hoping for.

Out of curiosity, what dial color did you choose for the 126200?
Crazy Lugs is offline   Reply With Quote