View Single Post
Old 9 June 2020, 08:35 AM   #35
texasmade
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP RO 15400, FOIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrist party View Post
A lot might disagree but I don’t think you’ll be losing too much money if you ever need to liquidate this Ed White, they were clearly trying to pick up the pace in the Daytona game but who can blame them? Being the best in the game means everyone else is trying to take down Rolex, which is a good thing for us anyways.

As one of the nicest attempts and its production volume limitation, I don’t think this Ed White will ever end up like most of the rest of special speedys, which is losing 50% and never get sold. I imagine at worst case scenario, this would be somewhat like the 57 trilogy LE, which is not bad at all IMHO, but this watch is a complete different animal and should be treated differently, I think this would be pricing somewhat like the Silver Snoopy at 25 26 on grey, no need to worry too much.
Isn't Omega purposely not mass producing this watch to get supply low and demand high? Everywhere I've read is you need to put up the money now to get it to make it look like none will be sitting on the shelf.
texasmade is offline   Reply With Quote