View Single Post
Old 8 December 2019, 12:03 PM   #310
RolexPassion
Banned

as usual these dramas set up by Orchi do not bring anything good to anyone, they only put negativity and pessimism on everyone,
a good seller with a respected reputation is immediately pointed out as a murderer, a client who may not have a psychologically strong
character gets immediately taken by a thousand doubts, because most of the people outside the matter
(especially many critycs always ready to point the finger that they know very little and have two watches in all)
and so he is in a hurry to sell on the fly as if he had a shit in hand, and often it turns out later that maybe everything was ok,
and perhaps the hack sells quickly at low cost a piece that then in the future can no longer find or will have to pay double
if it is later acknowledged as genuine.
Nobody gains anything except the various trolls and Orchi that poor guy enjoys only these situations here,
and you making so much clamor fall right in his net.

Attention I say this thing without any involvement,
since in the past I sold some but never anybody came back to complain or ask for reimbursement even in these days
(given that customers are intelligent people who are not brainwashed by Orchi and they know what they bought)

At the same time, besides my own that I keep in the collection,
I am treating to bring home another one in this period,

then we will see if time will prove me right or not