View Single Post
Old 28 January 2020, 06:36 PM   #46
Bucky
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorrisLondon View Post
Im so upset with Panerai! I brought the watch in at Sept 2 and now they just told me its gonna take another 2,5 months to repair!! Wish I never bought this watch!!! BEWARE
Bought the watch with a scratch on it which you can only see with micro glasses....and now the give me this BS. Its in Switzerland now..and still they have to order a part that takes 5 weeks..3 weeks to assemble and 1/2 weeks to ship back to the UK. PANERAI FOR ME THE LOVE IS OVER. 7,5 Months is to long you should have given me service for a watch that breaks down that fast!! Not happy..Money back! instead they tell me its like a car..it can break down...NO! not if its new! Going to discuss this issue with Harrods and spend my money on a brand that takes its customer service serious. CANT BELIEVE I SPEND MY MONEY ON THIS WATCH!! PANARAI = OUT for me
Wow, sorry to hear this drama you are having. Have you asked if you can just have your money back. Would it not have been under 30days of purchase that the fault occurred? This is not acceptable. They should have just given you a brand new watch.
Bucky is offline   Reply With Quote