View Single Post
Old 13 June 2014, 04:22 PM   #86
rustyduck
"TRF" Member

I think it depends upon which watch you wear and what you're wearing it with. it will fit or not. there is nothing wrong with wearing a Rolex in sales if it fits with what you're wearing and also with your personality. One of my partners is a dive instructor on the side. it would be consistent with both his wardrobe and his personality to wear a submariner. It would be best if it were SS though. A YM II would not fit him well in contrast. any of the explorer line would work with everything. I'd probably stay away from the pepsi or coke GMTs unless the colors fit the suit but black is more subtle. a SS datejust fits better than a gold dj. Most will not notice the difference between platinum, white gold and SS. depending upon what you're wearing, few will notice. you know your audience and what they're wearing. follow your instincts but not all Rolexes look alike or fit what you're wearing the same and not all have the cyclops that exudes Rolex. Of course, some are a little more universal. If I was concerned and wanted to wear a Rolex, I'd wear an Explorer I. Simple and classic. I agree with others here who point out that your attitude and confidence is more important than your watch unless the watch screams look at me.
rustyduck is offline   Reply With Quote