View Single Post
Old 5 January 2021, 12:54 AM   #1
Maiden
"TRF" Member

Tag Heuer Carrera Caliber 5

A quick review and a few pics of my recent purchase. This is a watch I have always been drawn to since it's release in 2014. I have tried it on a million times and have always passed, I think because I could always buy a better watch. I checked out the Omega AT and even had a DJ 41 smooth bezel, black dial, but moved that on as well. I decided finally to buy what I like. No regrets.

I love simple time only watches with great legibility, and this has that in spades. I love the H link bracelet, with polished angular mid links that catch the light well. It is beautifully integrated into the case and those beautiful Carrera lugs. Oh those lugs, the real pull for me. The clasp is great and rivals my GP for thinness and comfort. 100m water resistance and its been keeping a consistent plus 5 seconds a day for its first week. Really enjoying this, I got a great deal from my AD but this watch is not about value retention or investment. It's simply a great looking Swiss watch that brings a smile to my face. Cheers all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1909.jpg (56.3 KB, 365 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1910.jpg (75.1 KB, 362 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1911.jpg (49.5 KB, 362 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1912.jpg (52.1 KB, 361 views)
Omega Geneve
Tag Heuer Aquaracer WAY2112
Orient Ray 2
Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote