View Single Post
Old 17 July 2016, 02:27 PM   #1
lapince
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5712
Brushed Nautilus bracelet??

Hi guys.

Ok don't throw eggs at me yet, just try to imagine it

Like some of you know, I am getting back a 5712 in the collection, will get it on the 3rd of August.

Some of you already know I love the watch, only flipped my previous one for a very interesting investment, could have flipped the AP ce diver but as the serial number is 005 and the age I had when I got it, decided I would want to keep it because of this, yeah I know maybe stupid, and knew I would get back one day or another a 5712.

So I am getting it, and some will cry heresy, but even if I love the watch I always preferred non PCL bracelets, there is no way I will sell this one, do you think asking a pro to brush out the PCL's is crazy or do you think it could be a good idea?

It would look great IMO, and also would make it look different, of course some people who see it and know watches would think it's a fake but that is not a problem I wouldn't care one bit.

I have no idea wether I would want to do it or not, probably won't, brushing PCL's on a Rolex is fine, love to see when people brushed out there's, but on a 30K+ watch it might be wiser to leave it alone, would just like your opinion and thoughts on the matter.

Thanks in advance for your time and comments
lapince is offline   Reply With Quote