View Single Post
Old 8 May 2018, 02:25 AM   #118
V25V
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335D View Post

Mate listen, I did send my Elephant via the AD. That is the normal procedure here in Europe. They decide to which service center the watch goes to, I can not decide that. The AP guy explained me that. They check first the capacity and send it to the service center with the lowest delivery date.

They represent AP so it is AP in fact my friend.
To compensate this whole story the guy told me that he would fix my AP Rubberclad to close the case but later on he came with another idea because I have “shop warranty” on it. That ain’t professional at all and this is a high ranking AP guy. Let me tell u that.
You could have sent it to an APSC yourself and skipped the AD. I have never sent any of our AP's for service through our AD, send to Clearwater directly. You could have sent it anywhere of your choosing, you chose to go through your AD without doing your homework. Glad you notified AP of what happened with this "certified service center" but the second I would have found out that was where my watch was going to go, I would have walked right out and sent it to APSC directly myself. Regardless of turnaround time.

I have had only great experiences with everyone at Clearwater APSC, top notch.
V25V is offline   Reply With Quote