View Single Post
Old 30 August 2019, 12:07 AM   #28
SunTzu
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5513 116234 79280P
My coworkers like my watches and some take a picture to show their boyfriends. My boss wears no watch but loves mine and asks if I have anything new coming to the office so he can see. I get my deliveries there because someone is always here to sign for it. I enjoy sitting down during lunch and explaining the watches to people who are interested in listening whether it is a vintage Seiko like I love collecting or a Rolex that comes once in a blue moon. Nobody passes judgement at least to my face and I don't flaunt, only entertain questions and try to educate. One of my vendors who comes in used to sell watches at Torneau and another bought a stretch rivet oyster from me for his vintage Rolex that he collects. So I'm fortunate to have a very positive experience with my watches in the workplace with coworkers and associates.