View Single Post
Old 25 August 2019, 10:26 PM   #74
scooba
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Anything
My individual experience , Dec 2018 my local AD had one in the window ,i was facinated it looked amazing under the lights ,I went in and had a look sent a picture to my son who said not for me , I walked away even txt a buddy who also said No .I went back a week later and asked after it ,Rolex UK called it back due to it sitting unsold in the window , Now after the Mayer you tube clip my lad said Id like too buy it now , UNOBTAINABLE at list impossible to get ,time will tell ,

He is now on the list and every month walks in and is told still nothing and they know your waiting . £26,350 list or £40+ grey market , I think its worth £26k all day and can be put away and forgotten about and will defo make more than the Bank is paying but I wont allow him to pay 50% premium over list .

Do People pay these premiums ? I guess some must but tbh I haven't and wont and wouldn't advise anybody to pay them . My lad has waited three months so far and he is happy to wait ,But if there was a price increase he would likely be annoyed but say what can yo do but pay to play .
scooba is offline   Reply With Quote