View Single Post
Old 28 March 2018, 11:20 AM   #200
jatco
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: 116233/79190
Quote:
Originally Posted by horophile1 View Post
Greetings! New to the Rolex Forums community! In light of the recent acquisition of my first Rolex "family" timepiece, a vintage Tudor, I now have the burning desire to discuss all things Rolex/Tudor! (Undoubtedly, the first Rolex is coming; could be years away, but the fever cannot be cured!) I've been passionate about all things watch-related (and Rolex in particular) since I was about 10 or 11!

Now, on to the good stuff!

Tudor Serial #1751xx
[likely a 1986 model; I've no papers--only based upon serial number, and clasp code: K6]
Prince Oysterdate Auto, Ref. 75204
Mvmt: ETA 2824, 25 jewels, hacking, TUDOR (w/shield) engraved on embellished rotor; also engraved on bridge: "25 Jewels Swiss Made; Auto Prince"
Materials: SS 34-mm (w/o crown) case with fluted 14k white gold bezel; Rolex-signed 5.3-mm crown; raised acrylic crystal; caseback engraving/w Rolex coronet: "Original Oyster Case by Rolex Geneva" (caseback interior: "Montres Tudor S.A. Geneva Switzerland Stainless Steel 74000 CRS"); SS bracelet (jubilee-style) #6248-19, #597 endlinks; clasp hinge stamped with "TUDOR Watch Co., Ltd. Geneva, Switzerland" (as well as #'s previously mentioned); clasp is stamped with Tudor shield.
Dial/Hands: Silver dial with Tudor shield at "12"; bātonnet (stick) polished SS? markers and luminous SS? hands; lume pip found at end of each marker (lume still glows, albeit somewhat faintly!); text: TUDOR Prince Oysterdate (top portion), Rotor Self-Winding (bottom portion); "Swiss" beneath "6" marker.

Obtained from upstanding seller on eBay (seller personally sent photos, per my request before purchasing--for verification, of the serial number on "6" lugs). Again, no papers or original box, but service dates inscribed on inside of caseback.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masher View Post
Hi listed below is the Tudor watch. Wanted to know
Any info please.

TUDOR PRINCESS 92313
SERIAL No: B533409
YEAR 1993
Self winding mechanical movement
Any info would be great
..A 'Phoenix' of a thread... and some new post..
Pictures are always of interest to go along with the inquiries...!

' A Crown for every achievement '