View Single Post
Old 15 May 2018, 05:41 AM   #39
Sam Philip
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell996 View Post
Sam, many congratulations. Did I read incoming 5740 as well.

My definition of an application piece (in the UK) is one for which the AD takes a customer order but then the name is submitted and final approval to purchase is given by Rhone. This was my understanding for my 5131R and 5711P - using this definition (not sure if there is another definition that anyone has?) then the 5270P is an application piece since my order had to be approved by Rhone. Now where it gets slightly more complicated is my AD was actually told they couldn't order a 5270P due to the restrictions on total production of pieces and the period of production. They persevered with my application and I very happy to report after some consideration it has been approved.
I also have a second AD I deal with and they have also been told they are unable to place any orders for consideration by Rhone.
Thanks Russell. Congratulations to you as well

My definition of an application piece is same as yours. When they announced the 5270P, I expressed my interest with an AD I deal with, I saw it about 1 week ago and confirmed my interest. They said they will get one for me end of this year/beginning of next year but I requested it end of next year as I got quite a few others coming in including the 5740G and 5968A. They said they would definitely get one for me by end of next year. When I asked they said it was not an application piece but now I know Rhone had been contacted with my details.
Sam Philip is offline   Reply With Quote