View Single Post
Old 22 September 2009, 03:52 PM   #18
TheDeuce
"TRF" Member

Watch: DD&YM&DaytonaOMy
I feel the need to step up here.

I've purchased three different pieces from Beckertime and not only have the items been exactly as described, his after sales support has been unparalleled.

True story: My wife's Datejust was running a little slow and the date wasn't clicking cleanly. When I phoned Beckertime to arrange for warranty work, he said that since I was in Canada and the customs would be a problem, that I should take it to the local AD and send the bill to him!!! He was ready to send me a cheque (the watch was in need of a service) but I told him to hold it as a credit against my next purchase (which he honoured in spades).

Just to be clear: I don't work for the guy, I have no business interest with him except as a customer, and I don't go around cheerleading businesses for no reason. But when I see negative claims made about a business that has been ideal to work with, I feel the need to step up in defense of said business.

And if one truly did slip through the cracks, then it must have been the one in a million. Beckertime didn't get an 11000+ feedback rating dealing in Faulexes.

(And there's a reason the "watch out" specials often steal his photos. If you're going to steal, why not do it from the best?)

m.
TheDeuce is offline   Reply With Quote