View Single Post
Old 10 December 2018, 02:14 AM   #157
jbk45
"TRF" Member

Watch: Too many.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchLurv View Post
Funny how someone called OP out over a fictional story. OP has just been hit with a streak of bad luck, and as proven, this story held true from start to finish. I'm happy the watch was recovered in the end...Great detective work by SFPD.
Such a streak but hopefully things are taking a turn now - thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karasus View Post
Congrats on getting your watch back! My father "stole" my 15400ST ruthenium to wear with my permission lol, its an awesome watch!

Normally I would expect Rolex to work after running over by a car, but know AP makes super tough movement's in the 3120 series of movements is pretty cool too :)

Again hope you get it back on your wrist soon, and be careful with your backpack next time ;)
Thank you! My watches will be insured and I will be exceptionally more careful with them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB-man View Post
5 weeks for me on my 44 ti and 15202 but neither needed case refinishing. Whatever estimate they give you they will meet or exceed in my experience.
Thanks for sharing - I am expecting it might take at least twice as long given what my watch will likely require. But this is helpful to know!
jbk45 is offline   Reply With Quote