View Single Post
Old 16 October 2021, 08:16 AM   #1
red1108nyc
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex
FS: Beautiful Patina Omega Speedmaster 3590.50 Tritium Dial Moonwatch

We have here a wonderful and matching creamy patina Speedmaster in the last of the tritium dial model 3590.50 with 861 movement from early 1990s (48.3 million serial). It is getting harder to find a specimen with such beautiful and original tritium dial and hands. The case was previously lightly polished and in excellent shape with a nice dot near 90 bezel. Overall condition is very good with some light marks on the back of lugs from strap change. This bird is a strap monster so I will include both a Bulang & Son SmokeyJack and a creamy yellow cowhide strap so you can mix it up Original 1479/812 bracelet/end links will also be included fitting up to a 7-7.25 inch wrist. The clasp engagement has a little give so that will require some attention during the next service. Service history is unknown but she is running wonderfully and all hands reset to zero perfectly.

A few pictures would be nice?

Price: $6188 via bank wire and shipped with insured overnight Fedex.

Many references for your review under "who's who" section and my account is 2-FA authenticated for your peace of mind. A video conference or Zoom call is most welcome to say hello or to take a closer look at this beautiful bird. NYC metro area local deal is most welcome over a cup of coffee

Thanks again for reading,

Fred/NJ

(Best place to reach me: fredDOTsungATgmailDOTcom)
red1108nyc is offline   Reply With Quote