View Single Post
Old 19 January 2019, 01:20 PM   #77
RtTime
"TRF" Member

Watch: 214270MkII; 114060
ExSubGMT, I really enjoyed your post on the Explorer 214270 M1. I was in NYC at several ADs - they have none of Rolex's so-call professional watches in their inventory (of course that includes the Explorer, Sub etc.). What a disappointment I was looking forward to wearing my Explorer home. When I asked about the M1 they told me that it is now impossible for them to get me the M1! I really like the M1. The short hands don't bother me and of course as I see it you get more 18kt White GOLD :-) :-). IMHO both the M1 and M2 are beautiful stunning watches. They are practically identical with the same movement, same bracelet - that why they share the same reference number. Neither watch is better than the other. There are no significant differences between the two watches except for the hands and chromalight numerals vs the 18K Gold numerals. The M1 is no longer an option for me because for my first Rolex I deserve a brand new one! :-). So now I'm impatiently awaiting the arrival of my M2. All the best!
RtTime is offline   Reply With Quote