View Single Post
Old 5 May 2019, 08:09 AM   #1
OrangeKenny
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16570 Polar
Erikszper / Radcliffe Jewelers excellent

Good afternoon TRF

I recently purchased a Blancpain from Erik Szper of Radcliffe Jewelers out of Baltimore. Erik and Chris Walsh were fantastic to deal with.
- Communication was fast, and all of my questions were fully answered.
- Payment instructions (by wire transfer for international purchase) were clear, and payment went through quickly without issue.
- Erik confirmed receipt of payment with hours and the watch was packaged and mailed immediately.
- I needed international shipping, and they followed my instructions in labelling the package and declaring the contents perfectly, so it sailed through what is often an obstructive customs process.
- The watch arrived in perfect condition, exactly as described with all the boxes, sleeves and documentation. The watch box was carefully bubble wrapped and fitted snugly into the FedEx box. I have no reason to think it was handled roughly, but had it been I’m sure the packaging would have protected it well.

I made contact with Erik on a Saturday and had the watch in my hands by noon on the following Friday. Couldn’t have gone smoother.

I was reassured by the other positive reviews here, and I absolutely won’t hesitate to do business with them again.

Thanks Erik, Chris, and TRF!
OrangeKenny is offline   Reply With Quote