View Single Post
Old 9 November 2018, 11:11 AM   #140
Bladeshot
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: GMT 1675 PCG Gilt
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAK4 View Post
I am a month into trying to get the switch done.

Was told definitely not on me buying the blue dial and keeping the black. Also a no go on my AD handing the switch in house, it must go to Rolex to be done.

I had bought it second hand, and Rolex didn't like that. Had to send in pictures of the watch and warranty card (originated at at US AD)..

So now I've been waiting for a decision of some sort from RUSA on whether they will do it.

Almost feel bad as my AD is doing a bunch of work for a watch I didn't buy from them... But also aggravated.

I had my AD send my BLRO off to RSC and Dallas said no. They would not replace the black dial with Blue. It was only for new stock that had not been sold as Black. So, I see some members have been successful swapping dials on pre-owned BLROs in the US. I may try again but it looks like it will be harder than I thought. And the reality is that after I sent it off to RSC to be swapped last month, I kind of had some regret. So I’m not sure how badly I want the blue dial. I’ve said previously that I would not swap the black for blue. But I did attempt the swap. For now, I am sticking with black and we will see how I feel about it over the coming days weeks. BLRO is my favorite PM. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk