View Single Post
Old 30 April 2012, 04:02 AM   #107
Andelain
"TRF" Member

Watch: ing your 6......
Quote:
Originally Posted by transio View Post
Just goes to show you.... eBay does not work for watches at all!!
It can work if you're really careful and get the watch checked and rechecked. I've gotten two from there, including my infamous root beer GMT.

I agree with the others that something's wrong with their reporting system, I've never seen it take this long to get a fake taken down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by archeophoto View Post
Hypothetical scenario: Somebody wins this watch for a silly amount of money and does not pay (after dragging it out). Isn't the worst thing that can happen to the buyer an unpaid item strike from Ebay (Whooohooo, I'm scared!)? The seller can't leave negative feedback as per Ebay rules. So he has to relist. Unfortunately the same thing will happen again this time with a different buyer.
And on and on and on. Do you think it's worth it for the seller to go through this over and over for a $20 watch?

Just a thought...
He doesn't see it as a $20 watch, he sees it as a windfall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydendillon View Post
I will bid on it at the last minute if it doesn't get pulled... I have 309 .feedback @ 100%

My ebay name is oakleyhd066

I'll buy it and just fight with ebay about it being a fake pos
Hopefully he's not reading this and blocking you from bidding. I think a couple of us should be the top bidders to keep him from sending a second chance offer to someone else that doesn't know it's a fake.

Andelain is offline   Reply With Quote