View Single Post
Old 25 May 2019, 02:22 AM   #19
Vincent65
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubKing View Post
100% agreed my friend. Please give CWC nato a try, I think you might be very pleased. I just ordered a couple more for myself. The colors are spot on and they just don't fray or have the issues that the phoenix straps do.

I assume the MOD has been clients of Phoenix for so long is because they are probably the least expensive nato that's made in the UK to the MOD specs when compared to CWC nato straps.

The CWC strap is a little more expensive, but that is only because of their shipping charge which costs more than the strap itself. That's the only real downside to CWC. But I know Silvermans surplus issues the CWC watches to the mod with their own nato straps for awhile now I believe. They also carry Phoenix straps as well on their site. I feel it's only a matter of time until they phase them out.

The cwc strap that is their version of "phoenix admiralty grey" is just called "cwc nato grey" if you want to check one out.
Cheers my friend - I may well have a peek!