View Single Post
Old 21 April 2008, 10:05 AM   #27
jake
"TRF" Member

Watch: Green Submariner
Hi!

You should check on some John Mayer music. He is amazing and there is a reason why he is on the photo with B.B. King and Clapton. I recommend going to the iTunes store and probably strarting with his most popularly ranked songs. That way you can try a few out.

I highly recommend you start with "Your body is a Wonderland" which is one of my favorite Mayer songs.

I like your fascinating metaphor where you said "I'm between 50 and death." What is that great line from the Mel Gibson movie, I think it was Braveheart? where he say's "A man sees death smiling at him, and the best he can do is smile back."

We are all on the same conveyer belt.

It is amazing how much we can learn on this forum and something tells me this is just the beginning...

Nice to chat with you, and you and every other member should at the minimum consider putting your first name in your profile so we can address each other by name. I don't mind calling you Beef, but it does seem a little awkward.

Nice chatting with you Beef, and definitely check out John Mayer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef View Post
Okay, I'm between 50 and death. I have no idea who John Mayer is. I do think he has great taste in watches. B.B. King I've met a few times (local kid made good.) He was back in town a month or so ago. Also great taste in watches. E.C. is more my speed. Never knew he wore Rolexes. It's amazing what you can learn on this forum.