Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 24 August 2019, 02:47 PM   #2
TimeLord2
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: GMT Master 1675/3
For 5K I would say well worth it! Is it running? It is def polished. It is a GMT Master 1675 root beer (brown or more burgundy but whatever) nipple dial with an applied logo and acrylic crystal(early version) with a black and gold fat font bezel that looks legit but newer. Not sure if the bezel came with the watch as it should have a brown or two tone brown and gold. With a black bezel there should be a black dial, if I am not mistaken. Can't tell the condition of the hands. Looks like an early to later 1970's version I would look at the numbers on the end link and one on the bracelet to determine if it's correct for the serial number located between the lugs. Check the movement. You could easily sell the black bezel and use the cash to get the two-tone bezel, get it serviced and call it a day. Next question, any papers and did he purchase it new? Has he ever had it serviced and does he have the service docs or a warranty card? Wait for the experts, they should be along shortly, it's been very slow on the forum today...
TimeLord2 is offline   Reply With Quote