View Single Post
Old 8 December 2018, 03:42 PM   #81
Filmprolv.com
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16014,2531.80
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCPaladin View Post
Mistakes can be made. I bought a Omega 2254.50 last month. No problem with the seller, but the USPS employee went to the wrong door on my property, got no answer to his knocking and simply forged a signature and threw the package of the the gate reporting that he delivered it to "an individual"!

The package never arrived at my front door and no one in my home signed for anything. I opened a claim with EBay but since the USPS tracking said the item was delivered they found for the seller immediately. USPS requires a 7 day wait to open a claim with their insurance and since their employee said it was delivered, I was going to have to prove it was not.

Fortunately I looked out into the "dog run" the next day and there on the inside of the gate on the ground was the package. False delivery information can screw a buyer is the lesson I learned. I require any valuable item to be delivered by FedEx or UPS from now on.
I’m glad that had a happy ending and got the watch. No Christmas bonus for that mailman. That should be grounds for termination for sure. I would have been highly disappointed and p’d off!